It pulled Johannas earring out haha.
Thought my internet has been funky for days. No Tumblin, no steepandcheap, no banjo lessons, no nothin.
Possibly mountain biking and climbing this weekend. Wouldn’t that be great?!
Took my last final tonight. All there is to do now is chill and wait till Saturday when I will finally get my diploma :)
I feel like moving on from this stage in my life without giving yous guys a helpful list of things I’ve learned here would just be wrong of me so here it goes:
1) I have been caught breaking rules by people who enforce them (never an RA though surprisingly) but life went on so next time you thing you’re going to get expelled or have some terrible consequence… Chill the fuck out.
2) I have failed tests and classes more times than I care to remember, throughout high school and college. Though this did make class loads a little heavier I still graduated both on time so next time you’re failing and think it’s the end of the world you should make plans to give yourself the chance to succeed in what ever class it is (ya know if it’s required) and also…. Chill the fuck out.
3) There were times when I wanted to give up on college and just get a job. I was fed-up with classes, tired of trying my hardest only to come out on the other side with disappointment, and frustrated with decisions the administrators made that I felt I had no control over. Through it all though you will still be there, put those disappointments/frustrations behind you and tried harder next time. So remember….. Chill the fuck out.
4) Being older than almost every other student here can be a bit alienating, freshman year I turned 21 (while some people think that would mean instant hoards of people wanting you to buy for them, I’m not much of a drinker and don’t really hang out with those people, not that there’s anything wrong with it). Feeling lonely can be a downer but after awhile I found some of the best people I’ve ever known (Tumblr friends of course) and everything turned out better than I could have hoped for despite my introverted ways. So don’t be afraid to talk to people, ask people questions about class related things, it really opens doors. Remember… Chill the fuck out.
5) So I guess my main point would be to chill out. No matter what happens while you’re in school you won’t be there forever, it is only four years after all right? Don’t let the small things get to you. If someone is irritating, troll ‘em. If you disagree with someone, let them know just remember… chill the fuck out.